We advise companies and public authorities on a wide range of issues from the employment law-related handling of a case to cooperation with the law enforcing authorities.
- advised on the uncovering and handling of possible fraud and irregularities at companies and public authorities
- provided advice on the qualification of possible criminal law violations as well as breaches of the special legislation
- advised on and prepared reports to the police in cases concerning, for instance, economic crime and harassment
- advised on communication and provided assistance on a strategic, political level
- advised on, for instance, the right of access in relation to employees’ and public authorities’ possible criminal offences
- provided advice on the specific procedural issues existing within the area of criminal law
- assisted public authorities, companies and employees on behalf of the employer in criminal cases